This is short post written for FUN!
I just figured a way to visualize FourSquare checkins on Google Maps (Courtesy: LifeHacker Post).
This is my check-ins represented on Google Maps when I visited Boston recently:
Here’s how you do it:
1) Go to https://foursquare.com/feeds/ and login if you haven’t
2) Copy the URL of the KML file which looks like: https://feeds.foursquare.com/history/randomcharacters.kml
3) Go to Google Maps and paste the URL of KML file in search box and hit ENTER!
Happy Tracking! Happy Data Visualization!
1) This is power of Web 2.0!
2) Mix and Match is the new way of doing things!