There are few places that I can think of where data scientist hang out online:
- Social media: Twitter, Youtube
- Q&A: Quora, Reddit (DS threads), Stats.StackExchange
- Competition sites: Kaggle, Analytics Vidhya
- Blogs: KDNuggets, DataTau
- MOOC’s: Coursera, Udacity, Springboard, edx, datacamp
4 thoughts on “Where do data scientist hang out online?”
Best place is Slack teams for data scientist/enthusiast.
That’s a great suggestion — what slack channels do you follow? I am part of couple: springboard & dataquest. Both of them some good stuff in there.
Great list! I recently published an article on the DataCamp community where I also list resources to learn Data Science. I have included some Slack groups also in it. You can check it out here: https://www.datacamp.com/community/tutorials/learn-data-science-resources-for-python-r .
That’s a great list too — thanks for letting me know.