The Goal of this series is to recap the conversations that I’m having on social networks and I do not want my Blog readers to miss that. So Here is the recap of last three weeks:
1. I was at SQL PASS 2012!
2. A nice Dashboard!
3. Learn to build an Enterprise Information management system using SSIS, DQS and MDS:
5. I reached 2000 points on MSDN!
6. A nice video by Jeremy Howard on Predictive Analytics:
7. A nice data visualization via the Data Mining add-in excel
8. Get started on Hadoop on windows 7/server!
Download here: http://parasdoshi.com/2012/10/27/getting-started-with-hdinsight-a-k-a-microsofts-big-data-hadoop-platform-on-local-windows-machine/
Demo Here: http://parasdoshi.com/2012/11/02/end-to-end-demo-hadoop-hdinsight-hive-excel-power-view-azure-data-market/
9. I was at Give Camp 2012! if you do not know about “Give Camp”, then you should check it out!
Here’s last year’s (2011) post: http://parasdoshi.com/2011/10/24/i-gave-back-at-dallas-givecamp-and-why-i-think-every-software-professional-should-consider-doing-so-too/
Let’s connect and converse on any of these people networks!
- Things I shared on Social Media Networks during Oct 3 – Oct 10 (parasdoshi.com)
- Things I shared on Social Media Networks during Oct 11 – Oct 18 (parasdoshi.com)
- Getting started with HDInsight (a.k.a Microsoft’s Big Data hadoop Platform) on local Windows Machine! (parasdoshi.com)
- How I think of what is KnowledgeBase in SQL Server 2012 Data Quality Services (parasdoshi.com)
- SQL Azure: Is there a “per transaction” cost for Windows Azue SQL Database? (parasdoshi.com)
- Error in Importing KPI’s to Performance Point 2010 Dashboard designer from SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services MultiDimensional cube (parasdoshi.com)
- How to Delete a Knowledge Base in SQL Server 2012 Data Quality Services? (parasdoshi.com)
0 thoughts on “Things I shared on Social Media Networks during Oct 19 – Nov 11”