One of the common question that’s asked in the Azure MSDN forums is how to change the Live ID associated with Service Administrator. And as you may know, Service administrator is the one that manage services and deployments.
Now if you wish to change the Live ID associated with Azure Service Administrator. This is what you do:
1. Sign in with your Account administrator Live ID at www.windowsazure.com
2. Go To Account’s Tab: https://account.windowsazure.com/subscriptions/
3. Here you will see all your subscription. Select the subscription whose service administrator you wish to change
4. Scroll to the Right-Bottom part of the Webpage. Here you should see “Edit Subscription Details”
5. Here change the Service Administrator Live ID.
That’s about it. You have changed the Live ID associated with the Azure’s Service Administrator account.
And Let’s connect! I Look forward to Interacting with you on any of these people networks: