I was invited to lead the office hours for the Springboard’s Data Analytics for Business course and I wanted to share the recording with you all:
I answer following questions during the office hours:
- What tools have I used in my career for Data Analytics & Data Science?
- What are the different analysis/modeling that you do?
- What are the biggest challenges that I found when I got in this Industry?
- Being data-driven is not binary but it’s a scale — how do you do analyze what is their current level and how do you make a company more data-driven?
- What is the challenge for newcomers in this industry? And what are the changes coming in next few years?
- Which tools are widely used today? Which industry uses which tools heavily?
- How do you verify “what’s next”? How do you verify that your forecast is good enough?
Related Post: $100 Discount Code For Springboard