You have your SQL Server Reporting Services environment in native mode — and you want to modify the data source of a report there.
- Navigate to Report Manager.
- Navigate to the Report that you want to Manage and run it
- After the report renders, you will have a breadcrumb navigation on the top right
- Click on the Last Part of the Breadcrumb Navigation
- It should open up the “properties” section of this report
- On the properties section, you should be able to manage the data source
- Make the changes that you wanted to the data source settings of this SSRS report — and don’t forget to click “apply”
Author: Paras Doshi