This is a Quick Post, Just want to share a command to upload local data to HDFS using Hadoop Command Line.
The command looks like:
> hadoop fs -copyFromLocal input.txt input/SqrtJob/input.txt
- Hadoop on Windows: How to Browse the Hadoop Filesystem? (parasdoshi.com)
- Microsoft HDInsight Preview for Windows: How to create a directory in Hadoop File System? (parasdoshi.com)
- Microsoft HDInsight Preview for Windows: How to use Sqoop to load data into HDFS from SQL Server? (parasdoshi.com)
- There’s been a growing interest in Hadoop & Big Data, Here’s the Proof: (parasdoshi.com)
- Five big data predictions for 2013 (strata.oreilly.com)