[UPDATE 29 Dec 2012: One more whitepaper that’s on the same subject and should be read after the tutorial: Cleanse and Match Master Data by Using EIM ]
Here’s the resource: Tutorial: Enterprise Information Management using SSIS, MDS, and DQS Together
Here’s what you’ll learn:
– Learn to use Data Quality client to create DQS Knowledge Base, cleanse data in an excel data, remove duplicated data from the excel file
– Learn Use MDS add-in for Excel, store the cleansed and matched data in MDS
– Learn how to use the MDS Web UI:
– Learn to Automate the process of receiving input data, cleaning and matching it and storing the master data into MDS via SSIS!
That’s about it! check out the Tutorial to learn about all the DQS, MDS & SSIS goodness!
- How I think of what is KnowledgeBase in SQL Server 2012 Data Quality Services (parasdoshi.com)
- SQL SERVER – Why Do We Need Data Quality Services – Importance and Significance of Data Quality Services (DQS) (sqlauthority.com)
- SQL SERVER – Step by Step Guide to Beginning Data Quality Services in SQL Server 2012 – Introduction to DQS (sqlauthority.com)
- How to standardize data using Data Quality Services? (parasdoshi.com)
- Difference between Term based relations and Domain values in SQL server 2012 Data Quality Services (parasdoshi.com)
- Guest Blog: How we use Fuzzy Lookup add-in in our company to solve data inconsistency problems: (parasdoshi.com)
- SQL Server 2012 Data Quality Services Term based Relation’s in action! (parasdoshi.com)
- Master Data Services: Analogy to remember what are Models, Entities and Attriutes (parasdoshi.com)