Aim of “Getting started with SQL Azure” series is to offer you a set of brief articles that could act as a Launchpad for your to-be wonderful journey of exploring Microsoft’s cloud based database solution i.e. SQL Azure.
In this blog post, I have discussed the SQL Azure architecture. Link:
Just to recap:
In part 3, i have discussed:
1. Provisioning model of SQL Azure
2. Billing Model of SQL Azure
In part 2, i have discussed:
1) How to sign up for a Free trial of windows azure (to play with SQL Azure)!
2) How to create your very first SQL Azure database (and a table too!)
3) How to connect to SQL Azure server Via SQL server Management studio.
And in part 1, i have discussed
1) Where SQL Azure fits in the windows azure platform?
2) Defined SQL Azure
3) Advantages of SQL Azure
- Part 1 of the “Getting started with SQL Azure” is live! (parasdoshi.com)
- Part 2 of “Getting started with SQL Azure” is live! (parasdoshi.com)
- SQL Azure Interview Questions and Answers (parasdoshi.com)
- SQL Azure Provisioning model (parasdoshi.com)
- Part 3 of “Getting started with SQL Azure” is live! (parasdoshi.com)